Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Shoot today!!

I just finished a fun shoot with my friend Rashied.  We did 3 swimsuits and some fun pictures in a party dress and some stuff he needs for his work.  All together, about 700 pics! And all for you, my dear followers.  I also have some more pictures from my last shoot to put up. There is a set where I was playing in some dirt with some flowers, and a couple shower sets, washing off dirt and body paint. I can't wait to get those out to you!

Unfortunately our shoot got cut short today.  First the photographer's car had a flat tire, then we got caught in some weather.  As we were walking back from the beach, the temperature dropped from 85 degrees to 65 or even 60 in just an instant. It was like walking into a refrigerator. And the clouds were so....weird!  Rashied took a few shots of them.  I will put one up for you so you can see what I mean.  Then the rain started.  We managed to shoot about 40 really quick poses in the party dress in the sprinkle before the big storm started, but we wanted to do more.  Maybe next time.

Anyway, I was feeling good about this shoot and just wanted to share.

No comments: